Friday, July 22, 2011

Question 6

As concerning The Road I used to have a lot of questions about the book mostly obvious ones like, "How long has it been since this post-apocalyptic world been such" and "why did the world turn out like this?" but as getting through the book and finishing it I did not worry so much about that but more of the father and son. I also found it interesting that we never knew their names. I really enjoyed the ending beginning and middle of the book. As for On The Road I haven't read much of it but I do now really enjoy Kerouac's writing style. I am definitely going to start reading more of him.

1 comment:

Eric said...

I had some very similar questions to to the ones you ask in your response, most notably "Why is the world destroyed?" I also agree with your opinion of Kerouac's writing style. I have found it to be the perfect blend between formal yet informal writing.

Blog Archive