Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Loophole to Cuba

http://travel.nytimes.com/2011/07/10/travel/in-cuba-and-staying-with-a-purpose.html?scp=5&sq=cuba&st=cse
Author Victoria Burnett

It's time to go to Cuba so pack your bags and get ready for the emerald green canopies, the sandy beaches and tropical temperature it has to offer. Cuba's rich culture and beautiful landscape has been cut off from the United States since 1963 with the embargo act. Until now with a new found and less restricted way to travel their discovered through the New York Times.

Obama wants to slowly reopen connection with Cuba after years of being cut off. By allowing the Treasury Department to issue "people to people" trips. This means going to Cuba for medical missions and to help the poor people are allowed to all Americans. With no Restrictions except you can not just go their to vacation in Havana, Cuba like they used to do in the past. So I know I'm going to take advantage to see any part of Cuba I can. Because how many American's can say they've been to Cuba? Not that many and that'd be a really cool thing to be able to claim.

No comments:

Blog Archive