Monday, August 8, 2011

On The Road

6. What other remarks might you have about the books? Questions? Observations? Reactions?

What I wondered so much the people that picked up the hitchhickers. Dont they ever worry about the the fact about who these strangers are. To me its a danger idea. For example, "A women stopped for me in a little coupe." (pg 13) If i was her age I would never let a stranger in my car. Let alone let them drive. You never know what is on their mind. So your just taking a chance or risk. I also hate how people cant wok to get what they want. They try to steal it. I think this book put everything I hate in it. For example, "Anywhere, You can always folly a man down an alley, cant you." (pg 23) That to me gets annoying. People need to work for what they want not just take it away from others. I dont get why they rather not work hard and know that they accomplished something by themself.

No comments:

Blog Archive