Sunday, November 20, 2011

White House Shooter said Obama was the Antichrist, is Charged in Assassination Try

This article really had me in shock. I never actually read about someone trying to assassinate the president. I know it happens but i just see or hear about it on tv, movies, book and in history. Never in a current event. Peopple are really crazy these days. I guess thats what the arguement is really about; is the guy who tried to kill him really crayz? I mean he could be crazy but when a person takes the time to tell their family they're going on a business trip, gets a gun, shoots at the white house nine times and then dumps the car actually knew what they were doing in my eyes. His mother even said he didn't have no history of mental illness and his mother in law said he was well mannered. So this crazy act came out of no where. He started acting crazy to get off, thats how i feel anyway. He's going through hard times and he feel Obama is the reason so he decided to take him out but he needed for everyone to think he went crazy so maybe his action will be justifiable.

No comments:

Blog Archive