Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Been like 4 days reading this book and I STILL cant get that image of this guy typing on a scroll out of my mind! Never knew someone could have to so much to say about one guy. I could probably write a full biography on Dean after im through with this. I bet I could Teepee our whole school with that scroll! This could make a cool movie, if you take a bunch of stuff out to make it shorter.. but that might take away from the deeper meaning.. oh wait, there is no deeper meaning! lolol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(456)
-
▼
September
(39)
- Anti-Police - On the Road
- America in Sal's View
- More about Time
- the 'Wild' West
- Sal's Admiration
- Dissatisfaction in On the Road
- Been like 4 days reading this book and I STILL can...
- Plot Pyramid
- On the Road comments
- On the Road comments
- the role of Time in On The Road
- Sal
- Short and sweet.
- Ooo, women!
- Question #2
- "Loss and Hope'
- NYTimes Sunday Review 9/11 Remberance Editorial
- How to Beat Terrorism: Refuse to Be Terrorized
- The emotional and physical aftermath of 9/11
- "Imagining 9/11"
- 9/11 article analysis
- 9/11 Editorials & Rhetoric
- 9/11 Editorial Analysis
- 9/11 Editorial Response
- 9/11 Editorial
- Smoke Signals at Ground Zero
- homework 9/11
- 911 editorial response
- Loss and Hope (Editorial Analyzation)
- 9/11 tragedy forever changed us in many ways
- Birmingham Editorial Board Remembers 9/11
- 9/11 10th Anniversary
- September 11 Article
- How long will it be?
- 9/11 Vows of remembrance
- Analyzing writers choice.....
- "And Hate Begat Hate" By Ahmed Rashid
- 9/12/11 Ap Lang Blog Post
- Relationships levels with the characters.
-
▼
September
(39)
No comments:
Post a Comment