I thought the discussion was great i learned the effects on people when they say a word. Everyone has a different way of thinking and some take the words too serious. Being limited is not a cool thing but it definitely helps you get involve and that way you start to get less shy. But i don't like the fact that people just talk because they have too and not because they wanted too. And they were just saying random phrases, and were off topic. I didn't get involve because no one touched the topic i wanted to speak about, but i will talk eventually.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Harkness Discussion
I didn't get the chance to speak on the harkness discussion because i didn't wanted to switch gears drastically. But did someone thought about what happened with the brothers and sisters from both? why didn't they talk about how was the effects on them or if they succeed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment