I didn't agree with the Rodriguez essay, but I found it really interesting. It's something that everyone has an opinion on, and no two are exactly the same. Bilingual education has its advantages and disadvantages, but its up to each of us to decide which outweighs the other.
Friday, October 7, 2011
Harkness Discussion 10/7
I felt like the new rules made it easier to hear more points of view in the discussion, and that was really helpful in formulating my own opinions. At the same time, it was hard to think of two things to say, because there was this added pressure, that made it harder to come up with two coherent ideas. I'm not sure why, but all of a sudden I was second-guessing all of my notes. I don't work well under pressure. That said, if I hadn't been required to speak twice, I wouldn't have spoken more than once.
Labels:
harkness homework etc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment