Monday, October 10, 2011

Friday's Harkness Discussion went semi well. The incentive laid before us was not challenging unless you felt uncomfortable speaking or putting your ideas out there. Like me I tend to doubt what I want to say and like to keep it to myself and write my thoughts down on paper. Unfortunately I did not do what my slip of paper told me to do which was talk at least twice. I had a hard time, I almost spoke a few times but it was hard for some reason.

What I didn't get to say on Friday or didn't get to ask my questions was that is hard to do both languages at the same time? Because it's quite a balancing act. I don't know I found it to be a little thought provoking. Also why did he let him self slip into using only one language he must have gotten some sense that he was disconnecting from his family.

No comments: